Thursday, June 26, 2008

Latest Statements of Arsenal Players



I will never play for a club where I am not comfortable with the manager. It is true that Arsene Wenger has helped me a lot and I can only thank him for everything he has done for me. I owe him a lot but if I want to stay at Arsenal, it is because I have trust in the team and I am comfortable to stay there.


I feel very important there and the day that changes will be when I want to have a new club. I want to continue living here and not risk losing leaving all the things which suit me so well. I feel important at Arsenal and have a lot of responsibilities in the team


Emmanuel is a very good player. There has been a lot of talk about his future and we will see what happens in the next few weeks. It will be his decision and I hope when he makes his choice - it will be the best decision











In my head it was always clear: I wanted to stay at Arsenal so I did not have to look any further or to wonder who wanted me. I gave them a guarantee of confidence. I am super happy. I hope that we can continue like this for another few years. It is just an extension of two years, so it binds me to the club for four years, so if I go to the end of my contract, it will be eight years that I will be at Arsenal. If everything goes well, I hope I can fulfil my contract.

No comments: